Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

The Making Of Baliholi

Written By baliholiday on Thursday, October 01, 2009 | 8:51 AM

Finally, I finished to create this blog. This is my first blog in English. But  I apologize if there are sentences that does not fit. Understand, my English is not so good. Actually, I really really want to make this blog a long time ago, but because something I delay to make this blog. Moreover, my English is not good.

This blog is all about tourism places in Bali. Also hotels, spas, resorts, and all tourist accommodation in Bali. But sometimes I will also fill with stories of my experiences, tips, and the latest and hottest news from all over the world. Sometimes I will also fill it with the stories and experiences of friends who had to travel for a vacation to an interest place.

Now that's probably all I can tell. Henceforth I will start writing articles about the tourist places. And for the development of this blog, we'll see. Thanks!

Related Article In Category :



1 comment:

Made said...

Hmmm... blog about bali.

new blog hey... i'am just blogwolking!!

keep posting!! :x :x

Post a Comment

please leave your message, suggestions, or criticism here!!